ALGA’s vision is for Australasia to lead the world in the sustainable management of contaminated land and groundwater.
ALGA’s purpose is to build and support leaders in the sustainable management of contaminated land and groundwater.
ALGA's mission is to promote the protection, restoration and management of land and groundwater for the benefit of human health and the broader environment across Australasia.
- Advocacy, industry advisory support and information
- A strong and wide member community support network
- Member benefits and Industry recognition for excellence
- Professional development and accreditation
- Networking (locally, nationally and internationally)
- Industry innovation and research collaboration
- Leading Member Body
- Strong Member Community
- Leading Professional Development
ALGA provides a forum and identity for the Australasian contaminated land and groundwater industry and supports the many professionals working in the field. The core focus of this association is to support advances in the prevention, assessment and remediation of contaminated land and groundwater.
The Australasian Land & Groundwater Association (ALGA) Ltd has a broad base of members, including land owners, property developers, industry, consultants, scientists, contractors, regulatory agency staff, government, the legal profession, laboratory staff, researchers and academics.