Why Partner with ALGA?
The Australasian Land & Groundwater Association (ALGA), established in 2007, is the largest nonprofit association in Australia & New Zealand, dedicated to promoting the protection, restoration and management of land and groundwater.
- training & education to industry professionals
- collects and shares knowledge
- creates volunteering opportunities
Utilise ALGA to connect with a diverse audience and educate your future clients on your company’s expertise. Marketing with ALGA guarantees your message and brand are delivered.
Let ALGA help you achieve your goals, from awareness to engagement to new business.
- company logo displayed on our website footer (under relevant level)
- listing on our website in the “directory” under relevant capabilities
- company logo displayed on slides at relevant branch events
- 10% discount on EcoForum exhibition booths
- and much more depending on level and option taken out (please see tables below)
ALGA offers 5 levels of Partnership with 2 options available within 3 of those levels. Prices are in AUD or NZD and exclude GST (10% AU, 15% NZ):
Partnering up with ALGA will enable us to improve and expand member opportunities such as:
- CPD point tracking system to enable a simple tracking and reporting process to accreditation bodies (such as CEnvP and CPSS);
- Provide the first industry remuneration report – identifying trends and skills;
- Continue to focus on further diversifying our membership - attracting more interest from property owners, developers as well as encouraging greater government involvement;
- Increase both number and range of branch events & networking opportunities offered;
- Identify training needs, both short and long term relevant to the industry;
- Expand/fine tune the live/recorded webinar opportunities to support our out of state & regional colleagues; and
- Hosting our 2020 EcoForum Conference & Exhibition in Darwin, NT in September.
OPTION 1 – Discount Based
^ Relevant Patnership discount applied to Individual Memberships AU & NZ & Company Logo displayed at Branch events AU & NZ
^^ Logo displayed on relevant ALGA website footer banner, Logo displayed in relevant IG eNewsletter & Logo displayed on IG event (ie workshop)
* Discount applies to Individual Membership only
OPTION 2 – Membership Based
(only 1 option)
(only 1 option)
76+ @ $150ea. Excl. GST
51+ @ $150.00ea. Excl. GST
21+ @ $150ea. Excl. GST
6+ @ $150ea. Excl. GST
What is unique about ALGA?
ALGA was formed to provide a forum and identity for the Australasian contaminated land and groundwater industry, and to support the many professionals working in the field. The core focus of this association is to support advances in the prevention, assessment and remediation of contaminated land and groundwater.
The Australasian Land & Groundwater Association (ALGA) Ltd has a broad base of members including land owners, property developers, industry, consultants, scientist, contractors, regulatory agency staff, government, the legal profession, laboratory staff, financiers, insurers, researchers and academics.