The benefits of regulator corporate membership is open to all government agencies – local, state and federal.
Price on application – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulator corporate membership is per calendar year, providing the following under one expense item:
- Unlimited memberships (all staff can receive all membership benefits)*
- Up to 5 members can attend any 1 branch event free** (above 5 cost would be at the normal member attendance rate)
- Logo & contact details on the ALGA website directory (under regulators tab)
* Member benefits include:
- Countless networking opportunities: each of our branch locations host regular events, plus workshops and localised conferences.
- CPD tracking: we track all claimable CPD points related to ALGA involvement, and can provide an itemised report for certification bodies.
- Training: access to ongoing professional development (online and specialised) to maintain your skills and knowledge.
- Specialist groups: complimentary membership to ALGA interest groups available.
- Shape the industry: opportunity to actively participate in a variety of forums and committees that influence the direction of the industry.
- Resources: access to ALGA's extensive library of papers available from our website plus you receive the quarterly CRONICLE (eMagazine).
- Cost-saving: up to 50% discount on non-member registration fees to branch events.
- Affiliations: linkages with other Australian, New Zealand and International associations.
** Note this excludes Branch conferences, workshops and/or training sessions. However these would be available at member price.