Individual Membership Benefits & Prices
As a Member you will receive:
- Countless networking opportunities: each of our branch locations host regular events, plus workshops and conferences.
- Training: access to ongoing professional development (at workshops, forums and conferences) to maintain your skills and knowledge.
- Specialist groups: complimentary membership to ALGA interest groups available.
- Shape the industry: opportunity to actively participate in a variety of forums and committees that influence the direction of the industry.
- Resources: access to ALGA's extensive library of papers available from our website plus you receive the quarterly CRONICLE (eMagazine).
- Cost-saving: up to 50% discount on non-member registration fees to branch events and free registration to all LIVE webinars.
- Affiliations: linkages with other Australian, New Zealand and International associations.
Prices are in AUD and NZD and exclude GST (effective 1st December 2016) Please note: Membership is per calendar year and not pro-rata (see membership FAQs for more information). Existing members are able to renew are up to 28th February, without losing membership status. Any memberships processed after this date, the join date is reset.
** Required to provide relevant documentation to confirm full-time study
How to become a member in Australia and ROW!