The Australasian Land & Groundwater Association is proud to deliver this new Cronicle edition to you as a key member benefit. Keeping you up-to-date on the newest members, latest industry news and developments is our top priority and we thank all our contributors for their support with this edition.
Exclusively for our members, this issue is themed "Innovations of the Past, Present and Future". Where we explore some of the technological and advanced approaches within the land and groundwater industry. As always, Cronicle includes important regulatory updates, industry and member news as well as several technical articles exploring:
• Emerging contaminants and ‘the next PFAS’
• Homebush's (Sydney) historical remediation project
• Vapour intrusion for non-traditional building structures
• Characterisation of landfills using Electrical Resistivity Imaging (ERI)
• Soil quality and testing for local communities in New Zealand
• PFAS Remediation Options – integrating risk, sustainability and durability
Also inside this edition you'll find:
• Features from our Board Director Tina Girard and CEO Annalisa Haskell
• News on the upcoming ecovision and ecoforum 2021 conference
• Updates from our Specialist Interest Groups
• Key member reflections articles and our next-gen leader feature
• New Zealand Land & Groundwater Conference and the New Zealand Regulator Forum event wrap ups
• Events and branches photo gallery
READ NOW > Members click here to login and to access your edition of Cronicle.
If you haven’t joined yet – then its time you did, so you won’t continue to miss out on this key Industry e-publication: Join Now.