The Latest Cronicle is available in Member Resource Centre now
The latest edition of Cronicle is available for members when they log into our Member Resource Centre. Themed ‘Groundwater and a Sustainable Future’, this Cronicle is filled with articles and content from our members, ALGA, and the industry.
Inside you’ll find:
- ALGA updates, including an in-depth interview with our Chair, Anne Northway
- Interviews from Professor Michael J Manefield, Sagar Adhikari, and Dr Lokesh Padhye
- Technical insights from Michael Azevedo on managed aquifer recharge
- Industry reflections by Simon Hunt and Nick Cowman
- A discussion with our Next-Gen Leader, Hollie Griffith
- Wrap-up of Dr Jackie Wright’s webinar titled ‘The Mysteries of Total Recoverable Hydrocarbons - Dealing with Weathered Petroleum’
- Summary of the ‘National Policy Statement for Freshwater’ webinar presented by Justine Bennett and Alan Moore
- An exclusive video interview with Dr Jordan Nguyen
- Events, legislative and news updates
If you haven’t yet joined as a member then please click here.