The Contaminated Land Women's Network are a small group of liked minded senior female consulting professionals with a vision to promote and support other women within our Industry.
We are seeking feedback on whether establishing a female CLM Group would be of benefit to you and one that you would be interested in being part of.
The following are the Group’s key objectives:
· to help/encourage more women to achieve their full potential in senior and/or leadership roles
· to assess why women leave the contaminated land management industry and to support them to stay within it
· to provide support to women in regional areas
· to assist men in the industry understand the potential barriers faced by women and how they can assist in bridging the gap(s)
· not to overlap with the various other groups promoting women in industry
We’d appreciate if you could please take some time to complete this short (10 question) survey. Please feel free to pass this link onto others that may be interested.