The Sustainable Remediation (SuRF ANZ) Interest Group is sponsored by:
The ALGA Sustainable Remediation Interest Group (SuRF ANZ) is an independent member of the International Sustainable Remediation Alliance (ISRA) proclaimed in 2016.
Sustainable remediation is a rapidly developing research and environmental management topic within Australia and internationally. ALGA supports this group to help promote the use of sustainable practices within Australia and New Zealand, in terms of environmental, economic and social indicators, during the remediation and development of contaminated land.
The group is committed to the development and promotion of sustainable remediation practices for application to contaminated land and groundwater projects.
The groups achievements include:
- Ongoing development of a Framework for Sustainable Remediation;
- Establishing "sustainable remediation (SR)" policy in consultation with members;
- Providing web-based SR tools;
- Organising meetings and forums for SR dialogues;
- Facilitating contact with international SR associations;
- Contributing to a national remediation framework (NRF) currently being developed through CRC CARE.
- 2019 SuRF ANZ Committee Members
- 2019 SuRF ANZ Meeting Minutes
- Green Building Council of Australia
- Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA)
- Summary of ISO18504
- Framework for Sustainable Remediation in Australia
- ISRA Presentations at AquaConsoil 2017
- ISRA Presentations at AquaConsoil 2019
- SuRF ANZ Presentation at AquaConsoil 2019
- SuRF USA
- SuRF UK
- 2015 ALGA Sustainable Remediation Project Winner
- 2016 ALGA Sustainable Remediation Project Winner
- 2017 ALGA Sustainable Remediation Project Winner
- 2018 ALGA Sustainable Remediation Project Winner
There are two ways you too can sponsor this Interest Group:
General enquiries can be directed to ALGA via email@example.com