The aims of the Emerging Contaminants of Concern Interest Group are:
- To improve awareness, build knowledge and disseminate information on emerging contaminants across the contaminated land and groundwater industry sectors (property owners, government, labs, consultants, contractors, auditors, regulators).
As assist with providing information that will improve the management of impacted sites, and minimise human health and ecological risks, as developments in the analysis, risk assessment and regulation of these contaminants occur, and as new technologies emerge for their remediation.
- To increase collaboration within the sector to address concerns relating to emerging contaminants.
- To help site owners / regulators to better understand emerging contaminants, then fill in the gaps that industry may be missing.
- 2020 EmCoC IG Committee Members
- 2019 EmCoC IG Summary (5 min video)
- 2019 EmCoC IG Committee Members
- PFAS in NZ - Univeristy of Auckland 2019 workshop
- European Union's actions to regulate Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances
- ITRC PFAS Guidance Document and Training Videos
Other enquiries can be directed to email@example.com