Attending EcoForum as a conference delegate will allow you to update your professional and practical knowledge about the issues that matter in today’s fast paced and challenging world.
It will also give you the opportunity to meet prospective clients and expand your peer group network of environment industry professionals working in all areas of the remediation industry.
|Conference fees (incl GST)||Member||Student Member||Non-member|
|Tuesday 15 September|
|Wednesday 16 & Thursday 17 September|
|2-Day Conference Pass||Earlybird*
|1-Day Conference Pass
(Wednesday OR Thursday)
(3 Sessions per day)
|Conference Dinner (Thursday Night)||TBC||TBC||TBC|
|Friday 18 September|
Justify your Attendance!
Need some help building a business case to your manager why you should attend EcoForum?
Don’t worry, we’re here to help! Read on for some compelling arguments:
You will no doubt see the value and importance of attending the 2020 EcoForum Conference and Exhibition however, in these difficult economic times, you might be hesitant to approach your organisation for approval. We have outlined a couple of important points to raise with management that may assist you explain why you should represent your organisation at EcoForum 2020 and how it will benefit you professionally.
Show Management the Conference Program
Go through the sessions with senior staff, highlighting the relevant educational components. Comment on how EcoForum will provide an excellent opportunity for you to talk with industry experts and knowledgeable vendors.
Its Value to Your Organisation
Explain your intent to capture the important ideas and best practices that apply to your organisation and how these materials might be of value to your colleagues and your broader workplace.
Represent Your Organisation
When discussing your attendance, highlight how you think this might position your company within the industry. ALGA’s events are industry leaders in creating valuable networking conferences and events. If you believe the conference is required for your professional development, then you should attend, regardless of who pays. You might like to consider offering to cover some of the costs or request for time off without having to use up leave time. Take this opportunity to explain exactly what you want to get out of the conference and exhibition and, more importantly, how it will benefit your work and your organisation. Your employer may not say “yes,” but if you know what you want, are sincere, and can demonstrate why attending is valuable to your organisation, you’ll dramatically improve your odds! We hope to see you at the 2020 EcoForum Conference and Exhibition!
Management still holding out? Download this letter template to submit to your employer.
Registration Terms & Conditions:
- Early Bird registrations are to be booked and fully paid by 7 July 2020.
- After 7 July 2020, payment in full is due 30 days after the date of the invoice.
- Registrations made less than 30 days before the event must make payment in full prior to the event start date.
- There is no refund or credit given for non-attendance.
- Should you be unable to attend once you have registered, you are welcome to reassign your registration to another financial member of ALGA.
- You can request a cancellation however an administration charge of AUD$165 will apply providing a notification has been received no later than COB 15 August 2020.
- After that date no refund is possible.
- Cancellation of your registration must be in writing and ALGA will acknowledge this by return written advice.
* Early Bird registration closes 7 July 2020