The EcoForum 2020 trade exhibition will provide an exceptional opportunity to promote your products and services in a face-to-face environment, thereby furthering your sales and marketing objectives. A number of strategies have been devised to maximise ‘booth traffic’ and enhance networking opportunities, including exhibit hours structured around the conference program, morning and afternoon tea breaks, and networking drinks occurring in the exhibition area.
Trade exhibitions offer the perfect chance to:
- Demonstrate and test new products and services
- Gain instant market feedback
- Develop personal and direct relationships with potential and existing clients and industry peers
- Raise your organisation’s profile and position your organisation as an industry leader
- It will also give you the opportunity to meet prospective clients and expand your peer group
- network of environment industry professionals working in all areas of the remediation industry.
The standard Shell Scheme package includes:
Space Only Display
Space Only booths are for exhibitors to install a custom-built stand. These booths do not come equipped with walls, furniture, electricity etc. All stand additions, such as electricity, are available at an additional cost to exhibitors. For more information please contact Shardai.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Terms & Conditions:
1. A 50% deposit of the full amount is required with booking sponsorship and/or exhibition bookings. 2. All outstanding monies must be paid by 1 April 2020. 3. Booths will be allocated strictly on first come first served basis & confirmed by the conference manager in writing. 4. In the event of cancellation, a service fee of AUD$550 will for each booth cancelled before 1 April 2020. After this no refund will be made unless space is resold. 5. Refunds or discounts do not apply for facilities not used or required. 6. A pro rata fee will apply if construction extends beyond the allocated booth space. 7. Exhibitors must submit a copy of their public liability & product liability insurance certificate of currency upon request. Click here for full Exhibitor Manual.Only booths are for exhibitors to install a custom-built stand. These booths do not come equipped with walls, furniture, electricity etc. All stand additions, such as electricity, are available at an additional cost to exhibitors. For more information please contact Shardai.
*Exhibition booths are sold per 3m x 3m space and are available in Space Only or shell scheme stand type. 2020 ALGA Partners are entitled to a 10% discount. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.