1. All entries must address each of the Award Criteria clearly and be backed by appropriate quantitative evidence.
2. In the event of joint entries please list all organisations that should be recognised on the Award if successful.
3. Each project submission can be entered into other Award categories. If entering an Award in more than one category, the entry must be tailored to match the relevant category's criteria.
Please ensure that all your material is clearly labelled with the Award category number/s you would like it to be entered into.
5. All entries will be charged per submission.
6. Submission and or nomination entry/s are to be sent via the submission portal for distribution to the judges. The entry is to be limited to a maximum of 10,000 characters and up to 10 graphics (e.g. images, diagrams, charts) succinctly covering all the required criteria in the category. Words in excess of this page/word limit will be disregarded.
7. The project entries must apply to a project substantially completed during 2019 or 2020.
8. The entry must apply to a project/individual within Australia or New Zealand.