Research & Development Grant
The Australasian Land & Groundwater Association (ALGA) Ltd recognises the important role of research and development for the contaminated land and remediation industry and the on-going positive impacts it has on our communities.
By providing funding of up to AU$50,000 the ALGA Research and Development Grant (ALGA R&D Grant) program gives a helping hand to organisations carrying out projects and conducting research, that will have a real and significant benefit to the community and the contaminated land and remediation industry, as a whole.
How to apply
Send completed applications to:
2017/2018 ALGA R&D Grant
Studio 40 Hoddle Street
ROBERTSON NSW 2577
or email pdf files no larger than 5MB to email@example.com
Some things to keep in mind about your application:
- You must meet the eligibility requirements.
- Preference will be given to applications that are fully completed.
- Only one application per project per Grant year will be accepted. You are welcome to submit more than one application, as long as they are for different projects.
- You will need to include everything within the application form. ALGA won’t read any information which is not specifically asked for. If we need more information from you, we will let you know.
- ALGA may consult with external industry experts in order to review some applications. They may contact you to validate your application and undertake due diligence.
- ALGA may enter into arrangements with other organisations to help administer the Grant program. Among other things, these organisations may participate in assessing applications and distributing funds to successful applicants. You may be contacted by them regarding your application.
- By submitting your application, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- First round of grant applications close: 31 January 2018
- Successful and unsuccessful applicants notified: indicative timing Feb/March 2018